Some Informative Facts about Aloe vera
- Aloe vera is a short stemmed plant having cactus like appearance and contain water in its leaves. There are various health benefits of aloe vera.
- Aloe vera is very popular medicinal plant has various benefits. It has antimicrobial properties including antifungal, anti-bacterial and antiviral properties
- It is used widely used for its properties in pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic word to make various products.
- Aloe vera’s Botanical name Aloe barbsdensis miller belongs to Liliaceae family. Different parts of aloe vera used for various purposes depending on their properties. Mostly aloe gel and latex used for treating various health problems.
- Aloe vera gel is a clear jelly like substance comes from inner part of leaf and latex found in under the skin of leaf a yellow color substance.
- Aloe vera contains many nutrients needed for proper health. It has many nutrients like vitamin, mineral, saccharides, amino acids, enzymes; lignin, saponin and it provide 20 amino acids. Aloe vera is high in vitamin and mineral –it has many vtamin A, C, E choline B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. It contains minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper and manganese.
- High in amino acid and fatty acid – It provide 20 amino acid it contain HDL, camp sterol, B-sitosterol and other fatty acid linolenic, myristic, caprylic, oleic, palmitic acids.
- It has alkaline phosphatase, amylase, catalase, cellulose like enzymes help to reduce inflammation helps in breakdown of fat and sugars minerals like calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, potassium, sodium and zinc.